- Create a login. Logins from past years will not work this year - we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Fill out a registration form for each participant.
- Enter medical information now or come back later to enter it. If the information is not currently available you can download a paper version to help you collect the information.
- Pay with a credit card or print a payment slip and mail with check payment.
The New Jersey Kinus leadership takes all health concerns seriously, including COVID-19.
Due to concerns about COVID-19 and to comply with the policies of our host council, we are implementing the following changes this year:
- There will be a mandatory pre-Kinus Zoom meeting that must be attended by at least one person from each unit and/or family that is attending the Kinus. At this meeting, we will discuss the most updated health situation as well as other Kinus and camp rules. There will be multiple sessions to make sure everyone can attend.
- All attendees will be required to complete a COVID-19 Self-Screening Form on the day they leave for the Kinus. We will provide this form and instructions by email before the Kinus.
- Anyone who is not feeling well or has been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the Kinus. If you do not attend the Kinus due to illness, we will provide a full refund of your registration fee.
(Please do not abuse this privilege - it is a public health measure only and not intended for those who change their mind about going for other reasons.)